Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wednesday's Weigh in.....

Yesterday went well.  I weighed in and was down another pound.  I really thought I would have lost more but hey, at least the scale went down.  Workouts are going well and I am waiting for the trainer to design a plan for me so that I can get in more weight training.  I know that when I consistently start doing weights that my weight will come down faster.
I am thinking of doing a 5k in June.  There is one in April that my co-workers are talking about but I don't think I'll be ready in time for that one.  I am wondering if I am just making excuses.  I mean, I don't have to run the entire time since it will only be my first race.  I am just nervous.  I will have to see how my workouts go at the gym.
Well, its off to get some breakfast.  I think I will have some oatmeal and some fruit or maybe a bagel with some peanut butter.  Hmmmmm...decisions, decisions.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment