Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doing It Again

I seem to have been in a rut lately and started eating less than healthy.  I was going to the gym five times a week and then cut it to two or three.  Not sure where all of this craziness is coming from but it MUST stop!  I need to get this weight off once and for all.  I am tired and disgusted.  So, I decided that today after work I will be joining Weight Watchers again.  I mean, that is where I was able to lose 25lbs and lose it at a decent pace.  I at least felt like I was accomplishing something. So, it will be back to counting points for me.  I am choosing this because I know it works for me.  I will also make better efforts to get to the gym regularly again.  I CAN do this.....heck, I MUST do this!
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment