Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Motivation Is Back Up

So while I was working out at the gym yesterday morning, I was thinking to myself...you can do this, you can become a fit and healthy person, it may take you awhile but don't give up because you can do it!!!
I was so pumped up with my thoughts and the effort that I was giving to my workout that I ate healthy the WHOLE day AND I stayed within my WW points....yeah for me!!!!  :-)

I just got finished reading a post by Swim Bike Mom and she got me so pumped this morning.  Off to another great start.  This means that I will eat healthy all day today too!  Thanks Swim Bike Mom for the motivation that I needed.  I will forever be greatful.

To everyone out there, take it one day at a time and hang in there. We can do this!  Until next time stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment