Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maybe Next Year

Well, I didn't get picked for this year's CNN Tri Challenge and while I am disappointed, I am not going to let this stop me from getting healthier and being the best me that I can be.  I am going to continue to do my thing with Weight Watchers and going to the gym.  Maybe I will try again next year to get picked.
This week I have been concentrating on mindless eating.  I know that when I am bored, I will eat.  I will eat when I am sitting at the computer doing nothing.  I will eat when I see my snacks just sitting on my desk, even if its not time for me to eat them or even if I am not hungry.  So, yesterday when I was bored and felt the munchies coming along, I took a brisk walk outside around my office building.  When I came back in I felt rejuvenated and didn't want anything to munch on.  I was able to hold off until my regularly scheduled snack break.  I am going to try to do these small goals each week and see how it works for me.  Does anyone else do this type of thing?  If so, what do you do and how does it work for you?
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment