Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting Back Into My Groove

i had a couple of days off so today I decided to head on over to the Y. I'm glad I did because when I was finished, I felt great! I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the bike. When I was riding the bike I was acting like I was in SPIN class so at one point I had the resistance up to 20 so that I felt like I was "peddling through mud" (as my Trainer would say). After my cardio work, I went and did some weights. I just concentrated on my arms. Tomorrow I plan on concentratying on my legs with the weights. I would also like to swim tomorrow, but I have to see how my schedule looks.
I also didn't do too bad with eating. For breakfast, I had an egg and cheese with one piece of bacon on a sandwich thin. For lunch I had 1/4 lb of seafood salad (which I probably should't have had but.....). For dinner I had some chicken and rice. I was only able to get in 32oz of water which is NOT good. I will strive to do better tomorrow!
Well gotta go! Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment