Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Awesome Weekend

I was so excited for Saturday to get here because I was headed to the Endurance Sports Expo. I could not wait because I had heard it was a lot of fun. Since I am really into cycling, I was extremely anxious to take a look at the road bikes and the other cycling gear. The show didn't open until 10am, but I heard that a line forms early. They were also going to hand out swag bags to the first 750 people. So, I was there 1.5 hrs before the doors opened and yes, I was FIRST in line...YIPPEE!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of the bikes I saw and liked:



I seriously cannot wait to purchase my first road bike.  Of course some of these bikes were in the thousands of dollars range and since I am by no means a professional, I will be getting something on a much cheaper scale.  But, hey, one can dream, can't she???  That's it for now...until next time stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment