Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Bike

I'm sooooo excited!!!  I got a new road bike!!!  It took me awhile to decide and then the store that I went to was so extremely helpful and to top it all off they were having a sale!  Now mind you, I have a bike that I bought last summer, but it is a hybrid and is a little heavy for me.  I REALLY wanted a road bike because in talking to my friends and other people who have them, I have only heard great things.  I also want to do some races and this type of bike will help.  I love bike riding and kow that it is also a great way to lose weight.  I just have to have a plan and schedule as to when I can ride because I need to find someone to watch my daughter.  However, as the saying goes....where there's a will, there's a way.....so, I WILL find a way.
I know you want to see my bike so here it is.....all nice and shiny.....  :-)
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!



1 comment: