Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ramblings

Hello, is anyone there? I haven't posted in awhile but I am here. I am still trying to get through this thing called life. I seem to be stuck at a weightloss plateau....ugh!!!! I lost two pounds two weeks ago but nothing since. Let me tell you it is completely discouraging and frustrating. I mean, I know I have made some bad choices foodwise, but I have not done that consistently. Besides, I have been exercising too so something should be coming off!! On another note, I have some scheduled days off from work coming up and I cannot wait. I plan on taking some nice bike rides with some friends. I hope I will be able to post some pictures. I saw this girl at the gym last night and she was simply AMAZING!! I don't know how she was able to do the exercises that she was doing! I tell you what, she sure had me working out harder and pushing myself harder. I was trying not to stare but her arms were cut to perfection and her legs were built! I can only hope that I get to that level of fitness one day. Well, I better go get this day started. I am doing good so far with food. It's still early so all I've had is a chocolate peanut butter protein shake. I'm drinking coffee now and plan to drink a ton of water today. Please, please let me stay on track and have a good day. Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment