Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Could Be Doing Better

I'm a little late but I want to let you know how I did with my March goals 1. Drink at least 64 oz of water daily....well, not quite. I think I was drinking more like 48 oz which I know is not nearly enough! 2. No fast food....I failed. I had McDonald's 3. Only eat the food that I packed for lunch....I probably did this 50% of the time....definitely need to work on this 4. Exercise at least 3x a week...MAJOR fail here....I did not go to the gym for two weeks!!!! I started back today and I am hopefully getting back to my routine. I am not trying to make excuses but I have been under a lot of stress at work. I know now more than ever that I am a stress eater....not good!!!! Today I had my chocolate protein shake before I went to the gym. After the gym I had my Greek yogurt. Around 10am I was starving and grabbed a soft pretzel. Not the best idea, but I'm moving on from it. I had a scoop of chicken salad on lettuce with some crab and asparagus soup for lunch. Not a bad lunch but then I came home and had chick Fil-A for dinner. Not such a bright idea either. Tomorrow is another day for me to make better decisions. I will try my best..... Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment