Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Eats

Ok, I'm just going to do a quick update on what I have been eating lately.

For breakfast I have been having a protein shake that consists of:
1 scoop of Designer's Whey Protein Powder
Handful of spinach
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup blackberries
2 strawberries
Dash of agave nectar

I just blend this all together in my Magic Bullet and off to work I go. I have been realizing that this keeps me quite full for several hours. Once I begin to feel hungry I grab a piece of fruit (an apple or banana) or some Greek yogurt. I have really been enjoying Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt. I like the blueberry with Acai and the strawberry with goji. I hope I remember to take a picture of it the next time (speaking of pictures, I really need to take pictures of all that I eat but I always remember when it's too late).

For lunch I have a turkey sandwich on rye with some pretzels or a 1/2 of a turkey sandwich with some chicken noodle soup and pretzels.

For my afternoon snack ( if I'm hungry) I will have a protein bar or some more fruit. If I haven't eaten my yogurt, I will then eat it at this time.
Throughout all of this I am constantly drinking my water. ;-)

Dinner is where I have been having issues. I will eat what the family is having which has not been a great idea lately. We had pizza one night, pasta the next, and then some Chinese food the other night. I just have to have my own dinners planned out and stick to it.

How do you handle family meals or do you make your own separate meals?

Ok, I said this was going to be a quick post but somehow it is longer than I expected.....oh well.

Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment