Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Loving the beach

Whew! What a whirlwind of a vacation! I had so much fun at the beach with my family. We ate, we drank, and we played! I just love being by the ocean. It's such a calming feeling for me. My daughter was so much fun this year since she was really able to enjoy the water and the boardwalk. She loved the rides and playing all sorts of games. It does amaze me though how much of a ripoff some of (maybe all of) those games are. I don't even want to think about the actual amount of money that we spent during the week. I guess you can figure that I did not eat well AT All during the week. Well, I did manage to eat my yogurt during the day but after that, things just kind of went down hill. I am not upset because I knew it would happen. Heck, I am the one who allowed it to happen. My goal starting today is to get back on plan and start tracking again. I will plan my meals ahead of time and do my darnedest to stick to it. I have six months until we go to Disney and since we will be doing a TON of walking, I want to feel comfortable. I am going to try to post some pictures of what I am eating. I say try because it takes me forever to get pictures up and a lot of times I just don't have the extra time. So, we will see what happens. Let the summer begin! Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment