Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cold, Damp, and Dreary

I can't believe how cold it is today!!!  Well I guess its not really cold but Fall is definitely here.  Its dreary and damp too....which I do not like!  This is the time of the year when I seem to constantly put lotion on my hands.  I cannot stand that dry feeling.  I probably lotion my hands every 5 to 10 minutes!
Anyway, I have been really conscious of what I am eating lately.  I have been tracking everything and it seems to be helping with the choices that I am making.  I just came back from a trip to Whole Foods.  I only needed to pick up a couple of things, like oatmeal, milk, salad, green juice and some yogurt.  Oh, and I also got some non fat frozen yogurt.  I am going to use that as my treat when the rest of the family is eating ice cream.
Last week I went to the gym three times and this week I am on track to do the same.  So far I have been warming up by walking on the treadmill and then I ride the stationary bike.  I am still easing myself back into the routine so I have not done any weights yet.  I would also like to work my way back up to going five times a week.
I have been drinking plenty of water and I have also been incorporating my protein shakes into my daily food intake.  Last week I used all of my points plus the weekly points that I get.  I am only weighing myself on Wednesdays.  So, that means tomorrow is a weigh-in day.  I can only hope that I am down some!
Time to go pick up the little one!  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment