Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Temptations

Well the holidays are upon us.  I just love this time of year!  We spend a lot of time with family and friends and it seems like something is always abuzz.
I have to make sure no to overindulge at every party\gathering that we have.  I know that at work there will be delicious temptations everywhere.  I will try to be mindful of what I am eating, but I also want to enjoy the food and festivities at the same time.  Maybe I will try to implement the rule that its ok for me to sample several things as long as I don't eat all of everything.  I think that way I will still be able to feel like I am enjoying myself and not depriving myself.
How do you intend to handle the Holiday season with so many delicious temptations around?
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment