Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

What A Vacation


They say its the "Happiest Place On Earth" and I am beginning to believe them.  We took my daughter to Walt Disney World and it was the BEST time ever!!!!  I've mentioned before that she is four years old now, and let me tell you, she was at the perfect age to enjoy everything.  She is a BIG fan of the Princesses so she was in awe to meet them and get their autographs.  She even had breakfast\brunch with Pooh and Tigger and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.  
Of course she had to dress up in her Princess outfits and she was even able to get her hair and nails done up like Belle at the Princess Boutique (I forget how to spell it correctly, but it was called something like Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique).  All I can say is they really know how to make children (and adults for that matter) happy!  Needless to say, I am in need of a vacation after the vacation!
I weighed my self before we left because I wanted to see what the damage would be when I returned.  Now mind you, I was on vacation and told myself that I would have what I wanted but I would not overdue it and make myself sick.  So, that is what I did.  I enjoyed chocolate and ice cream and french fries.  I did, however, start everyday with a healthy breakfast of a multigrain cereal.  So, when I came home, I stepped on the scale and you know what???  I LOST 3 lbs!!!!!  Yes!!!  I know it had to do with all of the walking we did.  I mean at the end of each day  I was COMPLETELY wiped out!
I told myself that now I just need to keep the activity levels up.  I have not been to the gym in weeks so I need to get back to my daily routine.  Even if its not the gym, I just NEED to move somehow.  It just reminded me how important physical activity is.  
Well, that's all for now.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment