Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Randomness

I cannot believe how time flies.  Its been awhile since I last posted.  Things have been crazy, hectic, busy, but I'm sure I am not the only one experiencing these things.  Sometimes in life you feel like you are on a roller coaster and you just cannot stop.  Its all good though.

I have been exercising and watching what I eat.  I indulged a few times.  For example, my cousin turned one and I knew there would be lots of good food at the party.  Not to mention cake and ice cream ( I have a profound weakness for ice cream).  At any rate, I ate what I wanted but did not gorge or make myself feel uncomfortable.  I just nibbled here and there on what I wanted and made sure that I saved room for that cake and ice cream.  Let me tell you it was worth it.  :-)

On Monday and Tuesday I went to the gym.  Tuesday I had my Spin class with my buddy.  He really worked me into a sweaty mess!  It was great!!!!  I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I decided just to take off.  Also, I wasn't feeling too good (hope I am not getting that nasty stomach virus that is going around).  I plan to go to the gym after work today while I wait for my colleagues to get finished working.  We are supposed to be going to a Happy Hour.  I haven't been out in so long, I am probably not going to know how to act.

Well, I have to go so.....until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment