Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sunshine Makes It Better

I am so happy that we have had a couple of nice days. Sunshine makes evrything better! I went to the gym on Monday and yesterday I had my Spin class. Today I am hurting a little, but it is ok. I know that this pain is worth it. I took my daughter swimming on Sunday and was able to get some water exercise in. I can't wait to get outside to ride my bike. Soon!! I have been using MyFitnessPal to track what I am eating and also my exercise. Since last week I have lost a pound so I am happy about that. I am also being mor concious of my portion sizes. I am drinking more water and am packing my lunch so I know what I am eating and not guessing while standing in the food line at the cafe during my lunch hour. Anyway, here is some of what I have been eating



3 comments:

  1. Great Post and Nice article.Amazing things you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great my friend keep it going and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete