Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres...and 5 minutes!!!

Last night was Wednesday Weigh-In.  I was confident going in because I knew I had been exercising and watching what I was eating.  I stepped up the scale and....3 pounds down!!!!!  Yippee!!!  Horay!!!  Amen!!!  Whew!!!!  I was so ecstatic!!!!  That makes a total of 17 pounds gone!!!!
So I did my normal routine of going to the gym this morning and guess what????  I ran for 5 minutes straight!!!!  I wanted to scream and holla, but I kept myself in check and finished my workout.  My co-workers have been commenting on my looks saying that I look good and they can tell I am losing weight.  It means so much to get compliments like that.  I am going to keep on track as best as I can this week and see what goals I can accomplish.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment