Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Has Come and Gone

Well, I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.  It was fun to have a house full of family and friends.  I was concious of what I ate and made sure to enjoy without over indulging.  We will see how I did when I go to weigh-in this week.  I fully expect to have gained a little.  I am not going to get upset because it is over and done with.  I am back on schedule and I even went to the gym this morning in order to keep up with my routine.  When I go to the gym tomorrow, I will have made it to the gym everyday this month that I was at work!!!  That was my goal and I intend to meet it.  Now I just have to think of another goal for next month.
Does anyone have any ideas?  I hope you holiday was great.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment