Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ups and Downs

Ok, so right now I am on a rollercoaster ride.  I am up 2lbs and I really knew it was going to happen.  I am not worried because I was back in the gym this morning hitting it hard. I am determined to get this thing done.  My clothes are fitting better and so I know I am still making progress.  Also, people on my job have commented about the fact that I look great. 
I'm ready for the holidays.  I will keep my eating under control and continue to concentrate on the portion sizes.  Weight Watchers has this new Points Plus program, but for now i am going to stick to the old system. Hey, change is hard for me so I have to take baby steps.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Great optimism! It's always better to focus on how you feel rather than the numbers on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annie. Sometimes its easy to get caught up in the numbers.

    ReplyDelete