Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Again....

I was able to go to weigh-in yesterday and I have good news to report...down another 2.6lbs!!!!  Yes!!!!  I was sooooo happy to say the least.  I was working hard all week to get that result.  I went to the Y and did the elliptical and the bike and then I also did the weight circuit.  I felt really good after the workout too.  This morning I went to the gym at work and did a walk/run interval on the treadmill and then rode the bike.  I was really sweating when I was done and let me tell you that the sweat made me feel proud...lol...crazy I know.

I really want to run a 5k in the Spring.  I am still doing the c25k program.  I am taking my time with it.  So, I figure by the Spring time I should be ready.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do to prepare for such a race?

Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment