Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just Didn't Feel Like It

With the Holidays upon us and all the hustle and bustle to get things done, I didn't go to my weigh-in last night.  To be honest, I just didn't feel like it.  I was exhausted by the time the work day was over and I just had so many other things on my mind.  I will go next week but I will make sure that I still stay on track.  I have been hitting the gym hard and I have been feeling good.
I am off to do some last minute shopping during my lunch break.  I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season.  I'll be back soon!
Until next time eat healthy and stay strong.

2 comments:

  1. You should join my FB page and "weigh" in on our discussions, stay motivated, share your ideas and learn from everyone. I try to post new stuff and questions every day!

    Good luck through the rest of the holidays. How did you do over Xmas?!
    Anxious to hear!!

    FIToriBLOG.com
    Facebook.com/FITori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tori! I will try to join your FB page. I didn't do well at Christmas (those darn cookies!), but its over and I am moving on. Getting back on track now.

    ReplyDelete