Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reaching Milestones

Weekly weigh-in was today.  I was confident going in because I really watched what I ate and the portion sizes this week.  I also exercised 5 out of 7 days and I made sure that I worked up a good sweat during those times.  I also was able to do some weight training circuits so I knew that would help me.  In to the Weight Watchers meeting I went.  Up on the scale I stepped......very good says the receptionist.  I look at her and she says you lost 5.2 lbs this week!!!!!!  EXCELLENT!!!!!  I wanted to jump up and down!!!  I was also given my ring for having lost 25 lbs.  Well, its actually 25.8 lbs that I have lost.  :-)  I reached the 25 lb marker!!!!!  YES YES YES!!!!!!  I am really liking this.
When I go to the gym at work, people are commenting on how I look and saying that I am really doing a great job with getting my workouts in.  The trainer even said that I am doing a great job.  The comments mean so much to me.  It just makes me want to work that much harder to get healthier.
My journey is continuing and I am really beginning to like this ride.  I hope everyone else is doing well too.  It is a long hard road for us to travel, but we can do it.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment