Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh The Burn......

Whew!!!!  My legs are k-i-l-l-i-n-g me!!!  Those squats that we did yesterday at the gym really have me walking like a baby this morning.  The strange thing is that I like this "burning" feeling though.  Hahahahaha!!  Call me crazy, but since I know it is so called "good" pain, I like it.
I did cardio this morning by way of the elliptical and the treadmill.  I walked and ran on the treadmill.  I really want to run\walk a 5k.  I guess I just need to find one and sign up for it.  I'm holding back because I'm afraid.  I also did some weights for my legs and arms this morning.  I want to try to get as much in as I can since summer is fast approaching.  Missed my Weight Watcher's meeting last night.  Trying to get my eating back on track.
Until next time stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment