Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Personal Trainer

Wow, its been quite awhile since I posted here.  I'm still on this journey, but sometimes life gets in the way.  I have still been going to the gym every morning.  I was able to talk to the Personal Trainer and we are going to start our sessions in about two weeks.  I will work with him twice a week and then work on my own the other three days.  My goal that I have in working with the Tainer is to jump start my weight loss again.  I have been stuck in a lull for awhile now and I need some extra umph to add to my workouts.  I am extremely excited, yet at the same time I am a little bit afraid.  I know that I try to push myself as much as possible when I workout, but having someone else push me is kinda scary.  I can't wait though.
In the eating department, I am doing so-so.  Some days I am a champ and other days I am a chump because  I go way overboard.  I get bored and then I eat, I get stressed and then I eat, and when I eat during these times, it is never anything nutritious.  I am working to break that habit.  I didn't lose 28lbs only to gain it all back by some foolishness.
Well, I will keep you updated on my progress.  I hope people are still reading this blog.  It really is something that I am going to continue to use to help keep me accountable.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment