Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Workout #2

I was feeling good about having my second workout session with the Trainer.  Let me tell you...he kicked my butt!!!!  And I LOVED every second of it!!!  We worked on abs, legs, chest, upper back, and arms.  My arms were shaking by the time we were finished.  Today I am sore but I know that it is a good sore.  I am excited about seeing some results.  I really like the guy who is training me.  He is a great motivator and also very upbeat and friendly...but then again I guess that is his job.  :-)
When I was finished working out, I was craving fruit.  Is that weird???  I went to the cafeteria and got some yogurt with strawberries and catalope.  I had a banana at my desk.  I was chugging water like there was no tomorrow.  The urge to eat healthy stayed with me throughout the day.  I don't want to sabotage my workouts with unhealthy eating.  I had to stop my WW meetings for now so that I could afford the Personal Trainer, but I am still sticking to the Points Plus system.  I will keep you informed on how this is working.
Until next time, stay strong and be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment