Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

No Stress Vacation and Promise Of A Bike Ride

A friend of mine called me yesterday and said that he wanted to take me out for a nice bike ride along Kelly Dr in Philly.  I was/am SOOOO excited because I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to ride down there.  However, I have never done it and wasn't sure where I would park, who I would ask to go with me and when I would be able to go.  So, since he has done it before, all I have to worry about is when we will be able to go.  I am going on vacation for a week but as soon as I get back you best believe I am calling him to set a date! 
Speaking of vacation...I know that the food choices won't be the best.  I have decided that I am going to have fun and relax.  I am not going to stress about whether or not I am making good food choices during the entire week that I am away.  I will however, remain conscious of what I am eating but I do know that I will splurge on something at least one or two days.  When I return, I will get back on track.  I will also be starting with the personal trainer so I know that everything will fall back into place and I will be ok.
Can't wait to enjoy my much needed vacation!  Also looking forward to coming back and going on my much anticipated bike ride.  Until next time, eat healthy and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment