Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little Bit Of An Overindulgence

The Memorial Day Holiday has come and gone.....and so has the over-eating!!!!  Thank God!  I ate a little too much during the long weekend. I had cupcakes, ice cream, pieces of a soft pretzel, hot dogs, chocolate......, etc.  But, I did manage to get some cardio in.  On Saturday, I rode the bike on the trainer for 30 minutes in the steamy hot garage.  The sweat was pouring off of me in buckets.  At any rate, I felt really good once I was finished.
This morning I had my session with the Trainer.  He had me doing a weight circuit type of thing.  I had to complete one exercise and then move to the other within a 15 second time frame.  It was intense and I loved every minute of it.  We worked on arms, chest, legs, abs, and shoulders.  I was really sweating by the time it was all said and done.  And I could tell that my heart rate was up which was great.
Well, gotta get some work done.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment