Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

21 Days Straight

Today was another day with the Trainer.  He had me working on my arms, legs, and abs.  The main and toughest part was focusing on the arms.  My arms are so tired that I am shaking as I type this.  He worked me out good and I totally appreciate it.
I was reading one of the many blogs that I have in my Google reader and figured I would try out a couple of things.  Endurance Isn't Only Physical stated that she started her weight loss journey by working out and eating properly for 21 days straight.  I thought that sounded like a good idea so today is day 2 of my eating right.  Yesterday I had grits and cottage cheese after my workout.  Before my workout I had a piece of toast with almond butter, smashed banana, cinnamon, and honey. For lunch I had a tuna sandwich (although I was a little leary to eat it because of the mayonaise) and some seltzer water with lemon.  For dinner I had some salmon and tilapia along with some broccoli, brussel sprouts and rice.  Not bad for my first day.
We'll see how this goes.  I know I will have no problem with the working out part, its just the eating that concerns me.  Wish me luck! 
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment