Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 9 and The Personal Trainer

Today is Day 9 of healthy eating and so far I am doing great.  I had my water first thing in the morning.  After my workout I had yogurt with high fiber cereal, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries mixed in.  I also had a hard boiled egg and about two tablespoons of cottage cheese. 
Yesterday I was running around all day and when I finally had a chance to eat I wasn't sure what I wanted.  So, for my very late lunch I had this:
I had some yogurt with high fiber cereal, flax seeds, and almonds mixed in.  I had a piece of cinnamon swirl toast with peanut butter, banana, and cinnamon on top.  Needless to say, this was very filling.
I had another session with the trainer this morning and lets just say that I am walking gingerly and my ab muscles are burning!!!  He really does a great job with me....I look forward to going to him every week.  Well, gotta go for now.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment