Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bike Ride Monday

Oh how I love to ride my bike!!!  I was able to wake up and get out of the house on time this morning....yippee!!!  That meant that I was able to get in a nice bike ride once I made it to work.  It was such a beautiful morning for a ride too.  I rode around work a little bit and then I did laps around the parking lot.  Let me just say that I was sweating and my legs were burning.....yes!!!  I rode for about 30 minutes.  Then, since I had such a bad weekend of eating, I decided that I would start anew this morning as far as eating is concerned.  I had oatmeal with Peanut Butter mixed in and two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast.  Then I had a chobani yogurt with high fiber cereal mixed in for my mid morning snack.  I think that is a good start so far.  Oh and I forgot to mention that before I went on my bike ride, I had a protein shake.  We'll see how the rest of the day pans out.
Until next time, stay strong a eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment