Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6 and What an Exciting Weekend

I had the best weekend that I've had in a long time!!! Saturday was spent having fun with my daughter.  We took her to all sorts of fun activities and by the time we got home she was knocked out!  We were at the on festivity and she looks at me and says "this is fun!"  I was in my glory.  When she's happy, I am happy.  Then all weekend I was thinking that I was going to miss going to the Philly bike race and fitness expo.  I was bummed big time!  Each time I read or heard something about it, I got more and more upset.  Then out of the blue, my Mom says that she'd watch my daughter if I wanted to go to the race!!!  YES!!!!  YIPPEE!!!  Thank you, MAMA!!!
I went to the race and had the BEST time!!!  It was awesome to be in the company of so many bikers and to be able to see the racers up close and personal.  I got some good pics too!  I was even able to get some good freebies that were being given out.  Can't wait until the next race.
Day 6 of eating properly and I am doing good so far.  This morning I had egg whites, spinach, tomato, and cheese on a whole wheat english muffin.  I am about to eat some greek yogurt with granola for my mid morning snack.  We will see how the rest of the day pans out.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment