Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10...Need To Bump It Up Some

My intention was to ride the bike around work today, but I woke up sooooo late this morning that I didn't even have time to go to the gym or ride the bike!!! UGH!!! I do have my workout clothes in the car so maybe I can make it at lunchtime or after work.  As far as eating goes, I think I could be doing better.  Last night for dinner I had baked Tilapia with  brown rice, beans and broccoli.  Now that was not bad.  For lunch I had  half a chicken salad sandwich but chicken salad scares me sometimes because of the mayonnaise.  I know the mayo isn't healthy and since I didn't make it, I cannot control how much is in there.  I did have healthy snacks: yogurt with fruit and an energy bar.  I just think that I need to maybe eat salads for lunch and definitely incorporate some salads for dinner.  I want to definitely concentrate on not eating processed foods.  Today for lunch I have a turkey and cheese sandwich on a whole wheat sandwich thin.  I have a nectarine for my morning snack and some yogurt with granola for my afternoon snack.  I also have my water bottle so I intend to get plenty of water in throughout the day.  Wish me luck.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.
Any suggestions on healthy snacks or meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment