Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 13: Not So Bad....

Monday, Monday...ugh!!!  Why do the weekends seem to go by so fast???!!!  The alarm went off at 4:30 this morning and I was in NO mood to get up, let alone go to the gym.  BUT...I perservered and made it anyway.  I managed 20 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the elliptical.  The air conditioning at the gym must have been having its own Monday blues because it was so hot in there.  Sweat was pouring off of my body and I enjoyed every bit of it because it made me really think I was working hard.  Hey, maybe I WAS really working hard....lol.
My eating has not been so bad, but it has not been so great either.  For instance yesterday for dinner I had some fried chicken....I mean, really, come on...fried chicken????  I KNOW better.  Its just that everyone else was eating it and I fell into the trap.  OOPS!!!!  Time to get back on track today.  So far this morning for my pre-workout fuel I had a piece of cinnamon raisin toast with some peanut butter, banana, honey and cinnamon.  I also had a nectarine.  I am getting ready to have a hard boiled egg, some cottage cheese and some yogurt for breakfast.  I plan to chug a TON of water today.  Wish me luck!!!  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.  How do you remain strong and eat healthy when others around you are not eating so healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment