Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Come and Gone......

This week has been HORRIBLE as far as eating is concerned.  My 21 days of clean eating has come and gone and I have NOTHING to show for it.  Well, I cannot really say that. If nothing else, it has made me more aware of what I am eating.  I am going to continue to be conscious of what I am putting into my body.  I want to show my body the respect it deserves. All that is much easier said than done so I know its going to be a work in progress.  I am having this for breakfast this morning: (Toast with White Chocolate Dreams PB and honey, greek yogurt with strawberries, flax seeds, and granola crunch cereal)



I plan on having a great bike ride this weekend.  We will see how that pans out.  I am definitely getting some type of exercise in.  I have to get my body moving again and get out of this funk I am in.  I will be so glad when my Trainer comes off of vacation next week.  I need his help!!!!
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy......I really need to take this advice for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment