Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Changing It Up A Bit

I decided to change things up a bit this morning.  Instead of going inside to the gym for my cardio, I decided to ride my bike outside around the office.  I was going to ride to this one elementary school I saw, but it was a little too far. Especially since this was my first outside ride of the season.  So I rode around the office building and down to the Golf Course entrance.  There was a hill that really challenged me on the way back.  But, I DID NOT quit!!!!  I toughed it out.  As a matter of fact, I keep on riding and rode for a total of 35 minutes!  It was great!  I think I will make this my new Friday routine especially if its nice weather.  It was funny because when I came back into the office to get my shower several people stopped me to ask if it was me out there riding.  One woman even came up to me and said she was jealous because I was out there.  :-)  I feel good today too.  That ride was really just what I needed to get my Friday started.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment