Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Day and I Survived

So I come back from vacation on Monday anxious to get back to my workouts.  It was a struggle to get out of bed and into the gym by 6am, but I pushed and I made it.  I did my 30 minutes on the bike and then decided to take it easy since Tuesday would be the big day.
Well, Tuesday came and it was time to workout with the Trainer.  I LOVED it!!!!  He was fantastic and really explained all that we were doing and why we were doing it.  We worked on legs, chest, back, and arms.  He explained that Thursday we will be doing ABS...ugh!!!!! Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I thought I'd be sore and unable to move my arms.  Surprisingly enough I am ok.  I mean I am sore but I am functioning.  I am able to walk and lift things without feeling like I have the weight of the world on my arms.  My legs feel strong too and I am saying this after I was on the elliptical for 6 mins and the bike for 20 mins this morning.  So, I think that I will be making some progress.  I hope to lose another 20 lbs by July.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.  Oh, by the way, I am so upset that I will not be attending Fitbloggin' this weekend.  I have been keeping up with the website and it looks like its going to be so much fun.  Maybe I will be able to attend next year.  Is anyone going?

No comments:

Post a Comment