Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Determined not to miss another event

I am so upset that I missed Fitbloggin'!!!  Based on some of the blog comments and postings that I have read, it looks like everyone had such a great time.  I was really bummed until I read that the Healthy Living Summit would be in August and not only that, but that it will be in Philly!!!!  Yippee!!!  That is so close to me.  I will definitely be attending.  I cannot miss another event like this.  I am also keeping my eyes and ears on open for when the next Fitbloggin' event will be.  I am going to make it a point to attend.  It seems like such a good time was had with all the bloggers.  I can imagine it would be nice to actually meet the people responsible for the blogs that I follow.
I dragged myself to the gym this morning.  I did not want to go AT ALL.  But I went in and did a couple of minutes on the stairmaster and 20 minutes on the bike.  Then I called it a morning because I just was not into it.  Kudos to me though for toughing it out and going there.  I know I will feel much better today because I was able to get some exercise in.
Ok, gotta go!  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment