Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Positive Thinking

I can't believe I wrote a post for this and TOTALLY lost it!!! So, let me try to think of what I said and redo it.....
I met with the Nutritionist on Wednesday and I must say that I was very excited and impressed by him and the things he was telling me.  We met for about 30 minutes since we both had to get back to work.  He does the nutrition thing on the side.  Anyway, he said that we are going to start slowly since this is a lifestyle change and not some "fad" diet!  I absolutely agreed with him.  We are going to work on getting me some healthier snack options and also work on my evening meal.  It seems that I am eating too many carbs in the evening.  Which is not good since I do not do any activities in the evenings to burn them off.  So, we will see what happens.
On another note, has anyone been watching the Olympics?  I just loved, loved, loved watching the Women's Road race.  I can't believe how fast they were going!  Especially since the conditions were so treacherous.  Amazing athletes.  I also like to watch the swimming and the basketball.  Actually, I just love it all!!
Time to get to work.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment