Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Protein Shakes

I cannot believe that it is August already.  Where has the summer gone?  I still have a couple of vacations lined up for this year so I am happy about that.  Since I met with the nutritionist I have been meaning to go pick up some protein powder for my shakes.  I wasn't sure which one to get so I asked a couple of people and the nutrtionist suggested some. Yesterday one of my co-workers\gym buddies suggested Pure Protein.  So last night, off to the store I went.  I picked up a 2lb container of it.  Normally I would mix my protein shakes with almond milk, but the nutrtionist wants me to just use water. So last night I decided to give it a try.  And you know what???  I liked it!  I got the frosty chocolate flavor and it was smooth and creamy.  It didn't taste chalky to me at all like some of the other ones have.  I will have a shake for my 10am and my 3pm snacks today.
Not much else is going on.  I went to the gym yesterday and did some cardio.  I did the elliptical and the stationary bike.  It felt good.  Tomorrow I will do cardio and weights.  I managed to eat a good meal for dinner last night as I am continuing to concentrate on bettering that meal.  I had a turkey burger without the bun and some mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) with some iced tea.
Gotta go for now.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.
Disclaimer: These are my own opinions.  I did not get paid to promote any products.

No comments:

Post a Comment