Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Must Get Back To The Gym

I cannot believe how the summer has flown by! We have had a blast with some nice road trips in the past couple of months.
I have been doing well with my eating.  The frustrating thing is that the scale is not moving much at all!!!  I have to get to the gym more often to see if that will help things along. I mean I am teeting back and forth with the same 1-2 lbs gained\lost.  I need to get out of my rut!!!
I have to take care of a medical issue and when that gets resolved within the next two weeks I really plan to bump up my game again in the gym.  I might even start back up with the personal trainer to kick start some things, but we will see.
At any rate, I am in this for the long haul!  I just have to keep myself motivated.  I have been reading a lot of blogs that are helping me too!  Gotta go for now!
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment