Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Scale Can Go Down

Hello all!!!  Its been awhile.  I am still here and struggling to get the weight off.  I am still dealing with a medical issue, but I am making steady improvements.  I will be able to get back to the gym in about 10 days so I am looking forward to that.
I was down and out for a little bit last week and lost about 6lbs, but that was only because I wasn't really eating.  When I did manage to eat, I was eating soup and plain bagels.  I believe I gained about 2lbs back, but let me tell you....it was really nice to see the scale goind down for more than a pond or two!  I was beginning to think that something was wrong and that I woulnd't be able to lose anything. I tell ya, this weight loss thing is frustrating.
Anyway, my nutritionist emailed me and said that I have been doing really great with my evening meals for the most part. I still have a tendency to slip up (hey, I'm human) with somethings throughout the day.  This is a work in progress.  He said that as long as  I continue to make steady improvements, he is happy.
Well, I must go!  The rest of the week is going to be crazy.  We have swimming lessons, tennis, dance class, and a birthday party!!!!  Should be fun!!!
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment