Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Kids are like sponges....

Today started like any other day...I woke up early and headed to the gym before starting my workday.  I wasn't really feeling it this morning so I just rode the exercise bike for 25 minutes.  Not sure why I felt so blah about working out this morning.
My daughter is 2 and she knows that I go to the gym everyday before work.  So last night we were laying in the bed and I was listening to her ramble on.  She tells me that she has to go to work tomorrow.  Then she says no wait, I have to go to the gym first.  I asked her what she was going to do at the gym and she says exercise and then stands up and shows me how she is going to do jumping jacks and knee bends!  She has heard me say all of this.  Gotta love this girl! She is absorbing all that I am trying to teach her.  :-)
I have an indoor bike trainer that I haven't used in AGES!!!  Well, thanks to Lisa and her boyfriend over at 110 pounds and counting I am motivated to get on the trainer and get a good workout in. Thanks to both of you.  I am hoping that I can get committed to being on the bike at home.
That's all for now.  Until next time stay strong and eat healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment