Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Moving Ahead

I went to my weigh-in and am down another pound.  I'm happy because I am back to the weight I was before the holidays.  So now its full steam ahead again.  I am aiming to lose at least 3lbs this week.
Been working out hard at the gym.  We will see what happens.
Been concentrating on eating a healthy breakfast and a healthy lunch.  Sometimes dinner time gets hard but if I am healthy throughout the day I don't feel too bad with a little slip up at dinner.
Gotta go get some work done.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Keep staying strong and making healthy choices. Every meal is a new opportunity for a healthy start. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cynthia. That really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete