Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hello and Happy St Patrick's Day to all.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  We are having some beautifull weather here.  I missed this week's weigh in but according to the gym scale it looks like I lost a pound.  I am going to keep pushing forward and hoping that I continue to lose.
I have been eating a little crazy these past few days, but I am getting back to normal.  Its hard when work gets hectic and I tend to just grab whatever to eat.  I am not going to let the little slip up ruin me though.  Last night I ate at this place called Sweetgreen. They specialize in salads and wraps and all ingredients are from local farms and they also have organinc ingredients.  I had the most awesome salad with the best cucumber, basil yogurt dressing. I also have some frozen yogurt with blackberries, candy coated walnuts, and granola for dessert.....yummo!!!!  I cannot wait to go back.
Well, that's all for now.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment