Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sunshine

What a beautiful sunny day it is.  Makes me want to get outside and take a nice long walk.  I can't wait for Spring.
 I had another successful weigh-in this week......down another 2.2 lbs for a total of 29.8. Yes!!!  Just think, next week I will be in the 30+ weight loss category.  Although it has been slow for my standards, I am just glad that it is coming off.  I aim to be down at least 40 by May.  I know this summer will be a good one for me because I will feel so much better.  And this will allow me to be much more active.
I find for me its best if I concentration on portion sizes.  I am also learning to listen to my body and only eat when I am hungry.  I was in the habit of eating just because the food was there, but now I am trying to change that.  I will keep you posted on how I manage that one.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment