Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick Post...I'm still here

Hello All!  I am still here.  Things have been extremely hectic with work and kid stuff, but I have been hanging in there.  I have been consistently going to the gym.  I have added weight training to my workout.  I am feeling better but it also seems that I am feeling more tired some days.  I missed my weigh in AGAIN because things got too busy.  I'm not worried though because I have been watching what I am eating.  I am also concentrating more on my water intake.  Its easier for me to drink more water during the week when I am at work.  I think that is because I am more on a schedule when I am at work and sitting at my desk just lends to me drinking more.
Seems as though the weather is getting nicer and I am anxious to get outdoors and do some activity.  I really cannot wait to go bike riding. I am going to make that my main activity for now.
So, that is just a brief update as to what has been going on.  I am sticking around for the long haul so bear with me.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment