Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me.

Yesterday was my Birthday and let me tell you that I ate what I wanted to eat.  Which was not so good.  The celebration started on Sunday when we went out to dinner.  I had fish and mashed potatoes with a salad.  BUT I had a brownie sundae for dessert.  Ok I said to myself, its my birthday so I am having dessert.  It would have been ok if I stopped there, but Monday my co-workers surprised me with gourmet cupcakes.  Can you just see me drooling now??!!! They were delicious!  I did not want to say no to those.  So, the birthday is now gone and I am dealing with the unhealthy eating that I did over those couple of days.  I got right back in the gym this morning with the Trainer and he kicked my butt!!!  We did circuits on the machines and then ab work on the incline bench.  As I am sitting here typing this, my stomach muscles are T-I-G-H-T!!!!  Oh the burn.  So, I am determined to get back into the thick of it and not let a couple of bad days derail me.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.  How do you recover from bad eating days?

No comments:

Post a Comment