Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Healthy Living Summit

I am counting down the days until HLS!!!!   I am soooo excited!!!!  I am thinking of doing the Together Counts 5k fun run. I am being hesitant because I have never done a 5k run but I think this might be a good test for me since I am going to be doing my first "official" one in September.  I will have to see when I get there.  Maybe I  can find someone who is in the same boat as me???
Yesterday I had the session with the Trainer.  Let me just say, HE KICKED MY BOOTY!!!!  I had mentioned to him during the previous session that I was signed up to do a 5k.  Well, he took note if that and really worked me hard.  We started off strong with the steps and ended strong with boxing.  By the time it was over, I was sitting on the bench trying to catch my breath!  He loved EVERY minute of me not being able to breathe...LOL!!!
I was happy with the workout though because I love the feeling of being pushed to the limit.  Makes me feel like its all worth it. Does anyone else get this feeling?
Well, gotta go for now.  Work is calling me. So, until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment