Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

So Much Fun, So Much Exhaustion

Whew!!!!  The Healthy Living Summit is over and I am so exhausted.  I had so much fun and learned so many new things.  It was so great to meet so many awesome bloggers like Caitlin, Kath, Meghann, Lauren, and Andrea just to name a few.  Everyone was extremely nice.  I honestly felt like I've known these people for so long.  I was even fortunate enough to meet Dawn Jackson Blatner who is a Registered Dietician and author of The Flexitarian Diet.  She was so motivating and uplifting.
I have a new found love for diet and nutrition and healthy living in general. The whole weekend has made me realize how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle.  It has given me the much needed kick in the butt to get me even more serious about my journey.  I hope you all will come along with me for the ride.
I plan to post more about my weekend, but for now I must get some sleep.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment