Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two-A-Days

Well since I am doing my first 5k, I need to step up my workouts.  I had the Trainer this morning and we worked on abs, arms, shoulders, and back.  Now I realize that I need to be doing more cardio so I went back to the gym for a second workout today!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  I rode the bike for 20 minutes and then I got on the treadmill and ran\walked for 5 minutes each for a total of 10 mins on the treadmill.  I am feeling pretty good right now, but I think I will probably crash later this afternoon.  I also decided to go with the mentality that  I need to fuel my body correctly.   I had yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast and for lunch I had a half of a PB and banana with honey on 100% whole wheat bread.  Oh and I forgot, I started my morning off with a Protein shake that I made before I left the house.  I have to get some more water in my system which I will be concentrating on this afternoon.
Lets see how long these two-a-days last.  I plan on doing them a couple of times a week. Does anyone else do two-a-days?  Any suggestions to keep the motivation up?
Until next time stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment